This post is also available in: Deutsch
Mr. Meaner shows what a cleanly executed chat game looks like, incorporating multiple Game tactics and concepts and moving the convo quickly onto closing the deal.
Thought I’d post this Bumble exchange I had as it’s a good example of a lot of game techniques. Hope I don’t get stuck in mod.
Her: Hey hru
Me: gd u
(Ed: I am so sick to the back teeth of chicks and their lazy-ass openers that I just fight fire with fire now)
Her: I’m alright what you upto?
Me: having lunch; looking at your pics. You?
Her: I’m home sick unfortunately. Haha you like what you see?
Me: i did until you said you were sick (disgust emoji)
Her: Well that’s kinda awkward
Her: What you got planned for the weekend?
(Ed: neg leads to her asking me my plans. Lol)
Me: thinkin of buyin’ a new car. You’re clearly gonna be in bed all wkend
Her: Oh awesome what sort of car
(Ed: Cue lengthy para about all the made up bullshit she’s doing this weekend)
Me: doing much tonight?
Her: nothing planned think my housemates staying in so might watch a movie, you?
Me: yeah just relaxing at this point. Might open a bottle of something or have a few beers
Her: that sounds amazing. You could go all out and eat cheese too
Me: (eyeroll emoji) fine you bring the cheese
Her: haha it’s a date. What part of town are you?
Enjoy my bros
Well played. I give this Game three out of four Birthday Cats.
There are a couple of highlights from Mr. Meaner’s banter that are worth explaining in full.
- Bumblegirl’s total word count is 71. Mr. Meaner’s word count is 56. That’s about a 9:7 word count ratio, which is heading in the direction of the golden give-and-take ratio described in Poon Commandment V:
V. Adhere to the golden ratio
Give your woman 2/3 of everything she gives you. For every three calls or texts, give her two back. Three declarations of love earn two in return. Three gifts; two nights out. Give her two displays of affection and stop until she has answered with three more. When she speaks, you reply with fewer words. When she emotes, you emote less. The idea behind the golden ratio is twofold — it establishes your greater value by making her chase you, and it demonstrates that you have the self-restraint to avoid getting swept up in her personal dramas. Refraining from reciprocating everything she does for you in equal measure instills in her the proper attitude of belief in your higher status. In her deepest loins it is what she truly wants.
- Meaner wasn’t a stickler for syntax. Abbreviating words is the slangy equivalent of Skittles for her birthday. ZFG all the way (Zapped Furburgers Greased).
- The neg (technically a Takeaway or Indicator of Disinterest) prompted her to ask about his weekend. Chaser-chasee script flipped.
- “thinkin of buyin a new car”. Minor, but effective for its spontaneity, DHV (demonstration of higher value)
- “you’re clearly gonna be in bed all wkend”. Vheeky jerkboy bantz. Sutble but powerful disqualification. She hears, “this guy doesn’t think I have a life”.
- Her: “you could go all out and eat cheese too”. Funny shit test. Most betas would balk and get defensive. Meaner passes it easily with the eyeroll and opportunity for a weekend slamfest by telling her to bring the cheese.