This post is also available in: Deutsch
Are you familiar with the sound of a rhetorical shiv piercing mangina hide and splintering id-bone? It sounds like this feeble defensive mewl from John Scalzi, the world’s most foremost beta male feminist emasculate.
Following a shock and maul CH campaign on both Twatter and at this ‘umble blog belittling the remnants of Scalzi’s manhood and everything he stands for, El Castrato finally cracked and Twat-streamed this effluvium of butthurt katzenjammer:
∑T = ∑E
That wedding photo is so very revealing. Megawife must’ve been ovulating on her wedding day, because she doesn’t want Scalzi’s supplicating seed anywhere near her eggs. I haven’t seen a “lean out” like that since Sheryl Sandberg’s husband set his treadmill speed to “the sweet relief of marital release”.
Naturally, I stuck the shiv once more in the undulating mass of Scalzi’s swolelessness.
It’s not about being “besotted”, it’s about your uxorious public vows to her held forth as evidence of your manhood.https://t.co/b6iW61kGBe
— ≠Chateau Emissary≠ (@ChateauEmissary) January 17, 2017
– doting upon, foolishly fond of, or affectionately submissive toward one’s wife.
Scalzi is the Uxorious Male personified. His debased kind seem to be blossoming like dainty wildflowers all over Gaymerica, sending airborne tufts of estrogen to signal high T pollinators that their women are open to illicit dalliances.
The Uxorious Male is in reality a red flag of relationship disquiet. A man who ostentatiously and publicly bends the knee to his woman and considers it an act of sexual polarity-inverting rebellion against masculine norms instead of what it really is — a craven display of sycophantic shamelessness by an LSMV manchild — unintentionally announces to any spectators that his relationship or marriage is not what he wants it to seem.
Male uxoriousness, especially the variety that seeks a public platform, is a flamboyant concealment of relationship trouble. This trouble can take many forms:
- the male feels an urge to cheat, and is ashamed of it
- the woman is emotionally and sexually disconnecting from the relationship
- both partners have checked out and are now in the business of keeping up (laughably try-hard) appearances
- the male has experienced a sudden increase in financial or social status and subconsciously feels impelled to reassert his fidelity
- the woman has experienced pleasing attention from other men and behaves in an emotionally distant way that triggers the male to uxorious mate guarding
- the male is extremely low value relative to his woman and believes, mistakenly, that cloying displays of faithfulness and admiration will keep her as interested in him
- both partners are sexually low value and each of them abides the uxorious male’s exaggerated show of fealty because it pumps their flagging egos
Dear girlfriends or wives reading at this outpost of outrageous truth,
DON’T TRUST A MAN WHO WANTONLY GLORIFIES YOU
He has an ulterior motive, is feeling guilty for something, or you can do better and he knows this (even if you don’t…yet).
CH Maxim 88: The fervor of a man’s public declarations of fidelity to his woman positively correlate with an increased risk of cheating by either the man or the woman.
Scalzi is not just a psychologically disfigured beta bitchboy; he’s also an anti-White virtue signaling whore. And as long as the Chateau stands in defiance of the Degenerate Freak Mafia, anti-White empty virtue whores like Scalzi will no longer be free to indulge their smarmy habit unopposed. It’s a new day.
More Scalzied chew-toy fun:
also the sound scalzi’s micro makes as it enters a realdoll (male unit).https://t.co/YOMtOTmAJH
— ≠Chateau Emissary≠ (@ChateauEmissary) January 18, 2017