This post is also available in: German
The Hamster of the Month winner is no contest. It’s the rodents who power the lizard brains of these two Visitors to earth.
The dropping I’m referring to steams in a huge pile right on the cover of their book:
The Alpha Woman Meets Her Match: How Today’s Strong Women can find Love and Happiness without Settling
Never before has such concentrated female hamster delusion been defecated so ignominiously on one spot. Count the spinning wheels and the false assumptions.
1. An alpha woman is designated by her careerist ambition, rather than by her beauty and youth.
2. Entitled spinster hags are strong women.
3. Men secretly love masculine, careerist, dominating women.
4. Ugly careerist hags can find love and happiness without settling for a boring loser with few options.
5. Men’s desire is irrelevant. As long as the strong woman wants love and happiness with an alpha male, she’ll get love and happiness with an alpha male.
Maxim #105: Frequency and absurdity of female delusions about their romantic worth are directly proportional to real world evidence of their romantic worthlessness.