Feed on

You could pee on a power line and electrocute yourself:

Authorities believe a Washington man was killed by accidentally urinating on a downed power line after a car crash.

Grays Harbor County sheriff’s Deputy Dave Pimentel said Monday 50-year-old Roy Messenger was not seriously hurt after he collided with a power pole Friday and called a relative to pull his car from a ditch.

However, family members found Messenger electrocuted when they arrived.

Pimentel says Messenger apparently urinated into a roadside ditch but didn’t see the live wire. The urine stream likely served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to reach his body.

Pimentel says there will be an autopsy but burn marks indicated the way the electricity traveled through Messenger’s body.

Roast wienie! Think of all the ways you could die. An axle breaks and a bus careens into the sidewalk. A 14 year old mishandles a pistol. A congenital aneurysm bursts. A rotten tree limb falls on your head. It’s quite amazing you’re still alive and walking around today, is it not? So what are you waiting for? Express your joy that you’ve escaped death for one more day by chasing skirt!


Comments are closed.